INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS
SYMPOSIA PRESENTATIONS AND ORAL ABSTRACTS
- You are kindly requested to upload your presentation at least 3 hours before the start of your session in the Speakers’ Ready Room. If your presentation is early in the morning, you are strongly encouraged to upload your presentation the day before to avoid the morning rush.
- Please bring your presentation with a USB to the Speakers’ Ready Room before the start of your session (not individual talk).
- Due to the networking system, internet connection will not be available on the uploading computers. As a result, it will not be possible to download your presentation in the Speakers’ Ready Room.
- To minimize technical problems and delays during the actual presentation, we require that you upload your presentations in the Speakers’ Ready Room.
- If you prefer not to upload your presentation in the Speakers’ Ready Room and wish to use your own computer, please bring your connection cable/adapter with you, and do notify the Speakers’ Ready Room a day before your presentation.
- The Speakers’ Ready Room will be marked clearly with signage at the Conference venue.
- Please refer to the Scientific Programme for the date and time of your presentation.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 70 cm wide x 90 cm tall.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors.
- The text, illustrations, etc., should be bold enough to be read from a distance of 2 meters (6 feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.